Simply text CHAMPIONS to 66644 along with the number of the horse you think will win the next race at Ascot on British Champions Day and your full name. Winning entries will be placed into a draw for a chance to win prizes as displayed at Ascot racecourse on the day.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK.
- Employees of British Champions Series Ltd and their agents, their families and anyone connected with this promotion are excluded from entry into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per race per person is allowed.
- Texts charged at standard network rate.
To enter: text CHAMPIONS to 66644 along with the number of the horse you think will win the next race and your name. Entrants that pick the winning horse from the relevant race will be entered into a draw to win prizes as displayed on the ground floor of the Grandstand at Ascot racecourse on the day. A separate draw will take place after each of the following races:
- 1.50pm The QIPCO British Champions Long Distance Cup (Group 3) Cl1 About 2m
- 2.25pm The QIPCO British Champions Sprint Stake (Group 2) Cl1 5f
- 3.00pm The QIPCO British Champions Fillies' and Mares' Stakes (Group 2) Cl1 1m4f
- 3.35pm The Queen Elizabeth II Stakes sponsored by QIPCO (Group 1) Cl1 1m
- 4.10pm The QIPCO Champion Stakes (British Champion Middle Distance) (Group 1) Cl1 1m2f
There will therefore be five winners, one for each of the above races. In the event that no one correctly predicts the winner of a race, a random draw of all losing entries for that race will take place to determine the winner.
- All texts received will count for the next qualifying race at Ascot.
- Entries must be received before the start of each race. Entries received after the start, or during the course of any race will be void. Entries for the next race will open as soon as the preceding race is concluded.
- The draw will take place electronically after each race and the winner will be displayed on the big screen after each race on 15th October 2011.
- Entries sent by text message which are received after the stated competition closing time (the start of the 4.10pm race at Ascot on 15.10.2011) will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition. If a text message entry is received by British Champions Series Ltd after the stated competition closing time, it will not be entered into the competition; and the entrant will not be entitled to a refund of the standard network charge imposed by the entrant’s mobile network when they entered the competition by text message.
- Winners will be notified by text message and phone call on 15th October 2011.
- Prizes must be collected on 15th October 2011 from Ascot Racecourse.
- Winners must agree to take part in any relevant promotional activity undertaken by British Champions Series Ltd.
- There are 5 prizes, one for each of the first five races on British Champions Day. The prize for each draw will be on display within the Grandstand at Ascot racecourse on 15th October 2011. Cash alternatives are not available.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence can be entered into.
- Entry into the draw implies your acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
- The promoter of this offer is British Champions Series Ltd, whose registered office is 75 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LS and whose Company number is 7381543
- By entering this competition you agree to be contactable and receive offers from British Champions Series Ltd. To opt out please email email@example.com or call 0207 152 0185.